Thursday, June 24, 2010

ok, so this summer im pretty much a loser. nothing to do, and so im on the computer like alll the time......i think its kinda funny how the people who have a pool use their pool less than their friends use it.....yeeaaahhhh. but, im still gonna go on an AWSOME vacation. with my friends. in san diego. for a week. SO EXCITED!!!! its gonna be amazing.....but there is and if.....an if i can go. so, i might just be stuck trying to redecorate my room the whole summer with a very, very low budget. it basically sucks because my summer is freaking boring......except when im with my friends, but theyre usually busy or outta town. ohh weelllll. ill have to deal with it.......ok, so my room im thinking of making it like a beachy type thing. green, brown, and a light, sandy blue. does that sound ok?? yeah, if anyone, is actually reading this (which theyre probably not) please tell me what you think....

3 comments:

  1. Sound cute. Except may not green (depends on the shade) :) Start with re-arranging the furniture; it totally changes the mood of the room and doesn't cost anything.

    What is this San Diego trip you speak of, anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im jealous! and dude. I would love to hang with my favorite graf when i get back, ya know?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..HUZAH!!! well, i painted one wall in my room blue, and im mostly ditching the green......san diego trip, two of my friends were gonna go on a trip to san diego at the end of the summer, i tried to convince my mom alllll the time. i begged. but she had those firm nos every time and that look on her face saying "dont bother me anymore or your phones gone" and i finally convinced her

    ReplyDelete